Terms & Conditions - Wedloco.
1. Wedloco offers a mail-order service to all areas in the UK, Europe and the rest of the World.
2. All UK orders have a fixed postage and packing fee of £3.50. Small packets are sent by 1st Class Royal Mail (usually delivered the next working day) and larger packets and parcels sent by 2nd Class Royal Mail, Royal Mail Parcel Post (usually delivered within 3 to 5 working days) or by an independent carrier (usually next working day) which ever is more cost effective.
3. All EEC orders have a minimum postage charge of £3.50 and all other countries a minimum postage charge of £5.00. We will inform you of postal charges (if over this amount) before despatching. The full cost of post and packing will be charged to your account when the order is despatched. We are not responsible for any import duties or tax levied by the purchaser's own country.
4. UK orders that cannot be delivered through a standard sized letterbox will require a signature on receipt. Please ensure someone is available to to take delivery or you may have to collect your parcel from your local sorting office / depot. Alternatively enter a different delivery address.
5. With UK orders we will notify you of any items out of stock and, if part of a larger order, despatch them to you as soon as stock is available with no additional postage charge.
7. European and rest of the World orders will not be despatched until complete. We will contact you if this is more than 14 days from date of order.
9. We will not substitute any items unless agreed by you.
10. We cannot exchange or refund any money on items that have been used unless they are proven to be faulty.
11. If you are unhappy with the quality of our products or they arrive damaged please notify us by telephone or email as soon as possible or at least within 14 days of receipt to arrange an exchange or refund of items.
12. If you have ordered the wrong goods or decide not to keep the order please notify us by telephone or email as soon as possible or at least within 14 days of receipt to arrange an exchange or a refund of the cost of the order (less carriage charges) provided you pay the return postage and they are received by us in the original packing, in perfect condition, ready for re-sale.
13. For bespoke orders full non-refundable payment is required when placing the order.
14. Despatch and delivery dates will be affected by Bank Holidays, the Christmas and New Year Season and staff holidays. Closure dates will be advised on the website.
15. Please always contact us first before returning any items.
16. Payment by Paypal or bank transfer only.
17. Orders will be charged in British Pounds Sterling at the exchange rate prevailing on the day of the transaction.
18. By completing and submitting the electronic order form you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
19. We reserve the right to refuse any order.
20. We reserve the right to increase prices without prior notification.
22. All prices shown are in UK Pounds Sterling include VAT (Registration No. 502 5143 95) at the current rate of 20%.
23. We do not remove VAT for overseas customers unless requested.
24. Product images are not displayed to actual size and colours are for guidance only and may vary from batch to batch.
25. Customer's statutory rights are not affected and all purchases are subject to the UK Distance Selling Regulations.
26. Force Majeure: Wedloco reserves the right to cancel, vary or suspend the operation or contract of sales if events occur which are in the nature of force majeure including (and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) fire, floods, storm, technical failure, plant breakdown, strikes, lock-outs, riots, hostilities, non-availability of materials or supplies or any other event outside the control of Wedloco and shall not be held liable for any breach of contract resulting from such event.
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
We very much value our customers and aim to provide the best possible service, help and advice.
For all enquiries and further information please contact: